I, Jessica, woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Grumpiness is coming out of me and my mouth like a slowly oozing infected sore.
How does this happen? Where does the grump originate?
I plan on exercising that grump right out. Here’s the plan:
- Walk outside to the mailbox even though the mail hasn’t come. The sunshine has magical rays that my brain loves.
- I will meditate for 3 minutes at my desk. Using that time to focus on positive things like family, friends, Christmas, and Jesus.
- Change my wallpaper to something like Izzy or Jake which will make my heart warm.
- Eat a fruit, not chocolate.Granting me that wonderful felling of empowerment.
- Smile at a stranger which will force me to see other people–living life outside my bubble.
If all else fails I will put on a muzzle.
Do you have grumpy days? What do you do to exercise the grump?